Novatek-Ust-Luga LLC is the operator of Gas Condensate Fractionation and Transshipment Complex located at the port of Ust-Luga. The Ust-Luga Complex processes stabilized gas condensate into light and heavy naphtha, jet fuel, diesel fraction and ship fuel component (fuel oil) and also allows for transshipment of finished products to the export markets.
2017 – now
Gas Condensate Fractionation and Transshipment Complex at the port of Ust-Luga.
Complex capacity – 6 MTA as per gas condensate
- Hydrocracking unit
(feedstock processing capacity – 1000 KTA)
- Hydrogen plant (rated capacity as per hydrogen – 16,000 Nm3/h)
- Sulphur recovery unit (rated capacity as per sulphur – 800 t/year)
- Auxiliary facilities, Utilities & Offsites, including design of closed flare system
Scope of work:
- Engineering survey
- Endorsement of BDPs, adaptation of documentation developed by foreign contractors
- Proekt and Detail Design Documentation (PD and RD)
- Designer field supervision
OTHER PROJECTS IN EXECUTION